85th Anniversary - ArchivesSeptember 2019

From the archives: Building the JGH, brick by brick

Once the campaign to build the JGH kicked off in 1929, members of the Jewish community flocked to support the project.

READ MORE →
By the end of 1931, construction of the JGH was well under way. When opened in 1934, the structure that is pictured here comprised the entirety of the hospital. Today it is simply known as Pavilion B, one of the JGH’s many pavilions.
85th Anniversary - ArchivesFebruary 2019

From the archives: Refurbishing, renovating, building up, building out

In every era and every decade, practically every corner of the JGH has been a construction zone.

READ MORE →