By the end of 1931, construction of the JGH was well under way. When opened in 1934, the structure that is pictured here comprised the entirety of the hospital. Today it is simply known as Pavilion B, one of the JGH’s many pavilions.
85th Anniversary - ArchivesFebruary 2019

From the archives: Refurbishing, renovating, building up, building out

In every era and every decade, practically every corner of the JGH has been a construction zone.

READ MORE →